Thursday, November 01, 2007

I love e-learning week. I juz spend my time "NOT" wisely.. hahas.. omg.. i juz LOVE my gems so much.. i wish it could be my CORE module.. haix.. tt day talked to Jovin abt changing course.. mayb changing to Jason's course.. mayb repeating this course but differ option.. dunno la.. i'm still thinking..

this few days I've been indulging myself in shopping.. hahas.. din ACTUALLY bought something everytime.. but juz enjoy the accompany of my sister.. ^^ so fun! mom actually weren't angry when we came home ard 11plus? wahahah! if dad were at home, he would b asking us to go home earlier.. hahaas! shop on saturday. shop on monday. shop on wed. wooohooo~ shopping on friday too? =X there goes my wallet~ *boom!*

davs been msging me.. tt's like.. so weird.. cuz usually he wun msg me unless it's something he wants to know.. hahas.. =X davs.. r u reading this? =X he commented that he dun see me in msn.. is tt so? but i thought i alwayz online? hahas.. chat wid u soon dude~ oh ya, u betta save money for the sushi!! i aint gonna pay for u! rawr! =X

and, yah.. dear know I'm gonna meet david ler.. lols.. did i sense a tinge of jealousy there? =P lols.. some of my frenz asked me.. y muz u tell everything to ur bf? hahas.. cuz i believe he has the right to know? y would I want to meet a guy behind his back and get him hurt afterwards? == I love him too much to hurt him. =D

Audi update.. hahas.. ok so. broken up with LONG.. but we're still frenz.. can sense he still wan me back.. but.. i wanna stay single lah.. having bf juz restrict the number of MALE frenz i can have. =x XDD does LONG n me got to do with anyone of u? stop asking me how is me n him. we've broken up. and that's it! my "son" still ask me y i keep him instead of deleting him.. hahas.. hmm, get to know more ppl from other country playing audi.. if u happen to FOUND me... (nick's maumau) =D take a look at my wonderful dens.. all thanks to my "gf" XD Mk invited me to play 8k bp.. lols.. i was thinking, why in the world would he wan me to play when i cant even move properly! onli to realise, his frenz are all pros.. x.x i'm juz like a slot filler hahas.. but it's good. i get dens at half the effort.. XD the "gf" so funny.. thou she's pro.. but i nvr wan add her ma.. den she say, maumau.. i add u ler.. play wid u sometime... OMG.. make me feel so noob inside.. =.= I cant stand pros.. they juz make me feel sucky.. but i AM sucky.. so, wadever~

and i get to play AUDITION PORTABLE! it's rather frustrating than fun.. hahas.. but i'm still learning with the keys and such.. =) thanks to my bf hu FOUND it for me! ^^ (cuz prev it was deleted and NIC deleted it from his com alreadi so practically, i dunno where he found it)

okies. i tink i shld get going. the later i slp. the more Jeff will nag. the more my sister will slp over my space. the more eyebags i'll have. the more sick i'll get.

to everyone's hu's sick out there~ HAPPY SICK DAY! ^^

is ytd halloween day? i get random wishes here n there.. trick of treats? =)


OOOOHH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS! =) finally u're OLD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home